4.11.2013

Duh.

You know how so many jewelry holders as tree and branch inspired? If you don't think they are, check out this one, this one, and this one. Well, I had a branch in an old vinegar jar on my dresser (I didn't know what to do with the branch, but I didn't want to get rid of it and it just ended up there) and today I was like, "DUH. Hang some necklaces from your overcrowded jewelry box on it." So I did.

TA-DA!

Unlike those ones I linked to above, this one is actually tall enough for all my long necklaces. 

{That's my jewelry box there in the middle of the dresser. I can fit everything in there, but with my necklace tree there is less tangling risk.}
 I love little things like this. Things that are pretty and awesome and functional, too. Oh, and simple. And free! Man, this little organizational gem has everything going for it.

No comments: